Are you curious about how social networks and positivity can change the way food, beverage and hospitality businesses attract new customers? Are you a foodie, lifestyle guru or somebody who loves to experience new places? TWISPER are recruiting a B2B Digital Marketing Assistant to join their vibrant team in Geneva. The position involves assisting with a variety of digital marketing campaigns across a range of communication channels including social media, email, web and display advertising.
If you are looking to be part of a fast growing, positive and disruptive solution for the hospitality, food & beverage and gastronomy industries, this is the place to be!
Discover the world with the people you trust.
TWISPER is a social travel app to find your friends’ favorite restaurants, hotels and bars. The app is 100% add-free and values only real users and only positive experiences. TWISPER’s community consists of friends, ambassadors, industry experts and partners that share great places through recommending great places. With our Ambassadors, we also organize charity campaigns to help the world become a better place.
To have a positive impact on the hospitality and gastronomy industry, TWISPER recently launched TWISPER Business, a new positive platform where businesses can attract new guests through digital word-of-mouth. Unlike TripAdvisor and other unfair booking systems, TWISPER Business features NO bad comments, NO commissions, NO fake users and NO ratings which is highly disruptive for the hospitality and gastronomy industries.
The B2B Digital Marketing Assistant will work closely with the B2B Digital Marketing Manager and the wider TWISPER team in order to boost the visibility of TWISPER Business as a brand and as a product through digital marketing campaigns. Responsibilities will include driving customer acquisition and brand awareness by assisting with email, social media and paid advertising campaigns. You will also assist with the day-to-day management of TWISPER business social media accounts such as LinkedIn and also third party review sites. As a native German speaker, you will work closely with the B2B content creator to produce compelling and engaging content for the German market.
As a start-up, TWISPER offers a positive work environment and the opportunity to provide input across a varied and interesting workload. Being part of a relatively small team means that you will have the chance to work on and manage your own projects, whilst being exposed to aspects of the wider business. This position would suit an ambitious and innovative digital marketer, who is looking to excel in their career.
- Assist with the creation and development of B2B digital marketing campaigns from concept through to delivery and analysis
- Support the growth of social media channels and other digital media projects
- Translate written English content into German ensuring that the tone of voice suits German readers
- Briefing the design team to create effective audio, visual and multimedia segments for online content
- Creating Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram paid Ad campaigns in order to drive growth of TWISPER Business and customer acquisition
- Experienced in a variety of digital marketing disciplines such as social media, email marketing and copywriting; ideally within a B2B environment
- Experience of creating content for social media accounts including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience of working across multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyse and make recommendations on performance
- Native level German writing skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a plus
- The ability to analyze user engagement to inform performance and strategy of posts and email campaigns